Monday 26 August 2013

Filled Under:

'Basic Luck Spell Spell'

You will need the following items for this spell: 

Your voice 
Green candle (optional) 
Your favorite incense associated with good luck (optional)

start

This spell works best on a Thursday, with a green candle an incense burning, but it will work just as well with enough will power and your voice.
Chant the following until you feel confident that it has worked. (I usually feel like a friend of mine just pumped me up for the biggest thing I'll ever do in my life, and I'm pumped. It's a good feeling :3):

"All of the luck that I might own
Running with marrow in my bones
I borrow its energy that I may use
Only in good fortune, not to abuse
Always in mind, the law of three
As I will it, so mote it be."

You might also try focusing this energy into a charm bag freshly made. Or hold a charm bag in your hand while chanting. I've never tried either, but I will one day. Let me know how it works for you. :)

For more details or advance level spells to remove all your problems contact:
               Begum Afreeda Ali  
Website:     www.vashikaranmantrainhindi.net 
Call her:  +91 96806-53171 or 08386932786
Email id:  afreedaali786@gmail.com

FB:     www.facebook.com/BegumAfreedaAli
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Afreedaali786

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2013 Begum Afreeda Ali.