Friday 30 August 2013

Filled Under:

Turn into a WereWolf (updated) Spell'

You will need the following items for this spell: 

Night.

start

Chant this 5-10 times, or more if you want to!

"By the light of the moon and our percing howls, we are further transformed into cunning beast. by the circle of life to the evolution of man, i shall be reawaked as one with the land."
SOMETHING OPTIONAL TO GET RID OF ONE OF THE SIDE EFFECTS. Just chant this with the rest of the spell if you wish to use it, this may get rid of the uncontrollable anger. Please PM me if this part works or if you experience more side effects thank you.)

"Let me have the smarts and courage of a true wolf.
Let the anger be true and not unreal
For I am now reborn under the moon.
So let it be!"

SIDE EFFECTS!
Uncontrollable anger.
Transform at will.
Stronger, faster, and better senses even as a human.
You may black out the first few times.
Bone aches.
Muscle aches.
Teeth aches.
Head aches.
Upset stomach.
MAY be able to turn others by biting them.

Please PM me if you have more side effects

For more details or advance level spells to remove all your problems contact:
               Begum Afreeda Ali 
Website:     www.vashikaranmantrainhindi.net
Call her:  +91 96806-53171 or 08386932786

Email id:  afreedaali786@gmail.com


FB:     www.facebook.com/BegumAfreedaAli
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Afreedaali786

2 comments:

  1. it works I tried it but theres no goin back after

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am here to give my testimony of how i turned into a werewolf . Long time ago,a friend of mine told me that wolfs are real and i doubted it at the first place,not until she confessed to me that she is one of them.She told me she became a werewolf by a spell caster, that the spell caster cast on her and in 24hrs she became a werewolf and she told me the reason she had to became a werewolf, at first i was scared of her but later she made me understand that i need not to be scared and that becoming a werewolf will only make me live longer than expected, become famous and be able to fight all my enemies which i later agreed to become,i never thought it was real not until recently. Am very proud to be one of them now,i have no reason to be scared to give my testimony to the world.In case you are interested,just contact the bellow email: orikiolodumarespelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ 2013 Begum Afreeda Ali.