Monday 26 August 2013

Filled Under:

Dragon Cash Spell


You will need the following items for this spell:

Your Mind, Body, Spirit, and Will.
Belief in Dragon's.
start 

While saying the Incantation, think of cash comming to you.

Golden Dragon of the hoard.
Give this Oone Your magick word.
I need the coins to pay my bills,
And stave away the winter chills.
I ask not from my whims nor wants.
I ask in need and from my heart.

For more details or advance level spells to remove all your problems contact:
               Begum Afreeda Ali  
Website:     www.vashikaranmantrainhindi.net 
Call her:  +91 96806-53171 or 08386932786
Email id:  afreedaali786@gmail.com

FB:     www.facebook.com/BegumAfreedaAli
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Afreedaali786


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2013 Begum Afreeda Ali.