Monday 26 August 2013

Filled Under:

Get an A on a test Spell'

You will need the following items for this spell: 

None 
But what I did was I drew a pentacle on my hand and one small one on the test paper somewhere for good luck!

start

If you want an A on your test then this is he spell for you!! I have done this spell and it has worked nearly all the time. I'd say It has worked 94% of the time for me!!
Take a deep breath and 
chant this before you take your test: 

On this test I take today I will receive no less than A.
Earth, wind, fire and sea, 
As I say, So mote it be. 

Good luck!!

Happy spell casting and blessed be!!!


For more details or advance level spells to remove all your problems contact:
               Begum Afreeda Ali  
Website:     www.vashikaranmantrainhindi.net 
Call her:  +91 96806-53171 or 08386932786
Email id:  afreedaali786@gmail.com

FB:     www.facebook.com/BegumAfreedaAli
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Afreedaali786

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2013 Begum Afreeda Ali.