Monday 26 August 2013

Filled Under:

how to Charm A Necklace Spell'

You will need the following items for this spell: Your voice The ability to use magick properly A necklace or bracelet Faith
Start: Repeat x3 as holding your item. Try and be outside or near nature when doing this spell. You must fully believe for this to work. "I cast a spell upon this item thrice, to protect me through my daily life. If darkness may come my way, keep me safe as this I say. The goddess is looking down on me, so that all I know and see. Will stay smiling in the light, as I am protected through day and night. This is what I wish, so mote it be."


For more details or advance level spells to remove all your problems contact:
               Begum Afreeda Ali  
Website:     www.vashikaranmantrainhindi.net 
Call her:  +91 96806-53171 or 08386932786
Email id:  afreedaali786@gmail.com

FB:     www.facebook.com/BegumAfreedaAli
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Afreedaali786

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2013 Begum Afreeda Ali.